Henrico County Public Schools Virtual Learners —
Need technical support for HCPS issued devices, software support, access, …?
- For non-hardware related issues like password resets, log-in issues, contact the Technology Helpdesk (helpdesk) email@example.com
- Technical support staff will follow up as soon as possible
- Please provide a good description of the problem, name of student, school attended and grade level this year. If you have Student ID #, please provide.
- High School and Middle School students in Henrico Virtual Academy (HVA) or attending Virtual Virginia — take hardware related or other issues to your responsible, physical secondary school.
- Elementary school students in Henrico Virtual Academy (HVA) or attending Virtual Virginia — take hardware related or other issues to the closest middle school.
- For issues with the Powerschool Parent portal access, please contact Technology Helpdesk at the email address above.
- Password Info
Family in need that does not have internet access at home for virtual learning?
- Department of Family and Community Engagement is reviewing requests — Family and Community Engagement – Henrico County Public Schools (henricoschools.us)
- Please contact — Will be shared soon.
Need help signing up for or using digital resources like PowerSchool Parent portal, Rycor online forms, Schoology parent access, School fees, Student meal accounts, …?
- Go online and visit — The Connection: Online Services and Resources – Henrico County Public Schools (henricoschools.us)
Need technical assistance for help in another language?
- Contact the Henrico County Public Schools Welcome Center at — ESL Welcome Center – Henrico County Public Schools (henricoschools.us)
- Welcome Center staff will get technical resources to help out
Additional information can be found here for Technology inquiries — https://blogs.henrico.k12.va.us/technology/frequently-asked-questions/