Thank you for your interest in the Henrico Virtual Academy! Henrico County Public Schools are welcome to apply to the program contingent upon if there is space available and after our team meets with your family to determine if virtual education is the best fit for your student.
Please click here to begin the application.
- Please review the parent and student handbooks found on our website.
- Complete the application form.
- Meet with a counselor and administrator from our team. During the meeting, the team will discuss your student’s schedule with your family as well as expectations of the Henrico Virtual Academy.
- The team will make final recommendations for entry. Should your student be denied, the appeal process will be explained.
- It is expected that students will attend zoned schools as normal until the application process is complete.
Questions? Contact the Henrico Virtual Academy by reaching out to the appropriate staff member below: